Spicy Mint Puffed Rice is the best medicine for sudden hunger pangs. This dry snack is a non-messy variation of puffed rice. It can be quick meal even as you rush to work. This spicy snack is taste bud tickling snack recipe with puffed rice tossed with dry mint powder, red chili powder and some salt. Overall a culinary delight with a spicy tangy touch is tasty, delicious, fat free and light snack. Recipe for this tangy snack is as follow.
– 1 cup puffed rice
– 1/2 teaspoon dry mint powder
– 1 tablespoon peanuts
– 1 tablespoon cashew nuts
– 2 dried red chilies
– 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
– Salt to taste
– A pinch of turmeric powder
– 2 teaspoon oil
How To Cook?
1. Take oil in a wok and heat it.
2. Add peanuts and roast it until light brown.
3. Then add cashew nuts and dry red chili and saute it for few seconds.
4. Add puffed rice, red chili powder, turmeric, salt and dry mint powder. Mix well and switch off the flame.
5. Enjoy this snack as a time pass snack.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2-3 Persons