• 200 g – button mushroom, chopped
• 6 cup – cooked Rice
• 2 tbsp – Ghee or oil
• 3 tsp – garlic, minced
• 1 tsp – black pepper corns, crushed
• 2 tsp – cumin seeds, crushed
• 2 tbsp – coriander leaves, chopped
• salt to taste
- Heat the Ghee or oil in a non-stick Kadai or deep fry pan.
- Add garlic and fry it till it turns dark brown.
- Add pepper and garlic, fry for few seconds.
- Add mushrooms and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Mix well. Cover and simmer till mushrooms are cooked.
- Add rice and salt to taste.
- Mix well and keep covered on low flame for 5-8 minutes till the liquid from mushroom is absorbed.
- Serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with a Kurma and potato wafers or Papad.