• 1/2 cup – Rajma (dry)
• 3 cups – Wheat flour
• 1/2- Tomato (ripe)
• 1 tsp – Ginger
• 2- Green chillies
• 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
• Maida for dusting
• Salt to taste.
- Soak Rajma beans overnight in water.
- Pressure cook the beans with a cup of water and salt for up to 3 whistles.
- Now drain the water.
- Keep aside and let it cool.
- Now grind the cooked rajma beans into a coarse mixture in a mixer. Keep aside.
- In the meanwhile cut the tomato into small pieces and blend it in a mixie with the ginger pieces, green chilli and cumin seeds into a fine paste. Keep aside.
- Now in a large bowl sieve the wheat flour and mix it with the ground tomato paste, the ground rajma beans and salt. Knead it into a dough.
- Now divide the dough into small balls. Dust the balls with the maida and flatten them.
- Then roll them out into paranthas.
- Now heat a tawa and cook each paratha with oil on both sides until they get cooked.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Priya