• 1/2 kg – Chicken
• 5-6 – whole Red Chilli
• 1 tsp – Garlic paste
• 1 tsp – Lime juice
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp – oil or Ghee
• 1/2 tbsp each – paprika chilli powder and Kashmiri chilli powder
- Cut the chicken into medium size.
- Wash it and prick the chicken with knife.
- To marinate the chicken add lime juice, turmeric powder, garlic paste, salt, paprika and Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Break the whole red chillies into small bits by hand. Mix well. Let it marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Then take deep frying pan, add oil or ghee to it. When it is heated and add the chicken.
- Deep-fry it on medium heat till golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Naga Naresh