• 1 whole leg – mutton/lamb
• 3 large – Potatoes
• 2 tbsp – Vinegar
• 2 tsp – pepper
- Wash the lamb’s leg and make deep cuts on it.
- Rub it well all over with the salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Place it in a big oven-proof dish or pressure cooker and fry for some time till it gets slightly brown in colour.
- Add the potatoes and sufficient water and cook till the meat is tender.
- Continue roasting till the meat is nice and brown in colour, and the potatoes are roasted well.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White