• For the Stuffing-
• Onion 1, nicely chopped.
• Potato -1, Cut into small squares.
• Carrot 1, Cut into small squares.
• Beans – chopped and boiled.
• Green peas.
• Oil – 2 tsps.
• Cumin seeds 1 small spoon.
• Turmeric powder 1 small spoon.
• Chilli Powder 1.5 spoon.
• Salt 1 spoon or as per your taste.
• Garam Masala 1 spoon.
• Puff Pastry sheets – frozen, 1 pack.
- Take out the puff pastry sheet from the pack and separate the sheets. Keep it outside to melt for 5 mins.
- For the Stuffing:
- Add oil to the frying pan. When the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and the turmeric powder.
- Add the onion and deep-fry it till golden brown, then add the vegetables and fry.
- Add salt, chilli powder, garam masala and keep frying till its done. Let it cool for some time.
- Now cut each puff pastry sheet into three parts.
- Fill the stuffing in each part and fold each part by pressing the ends properly, so that they don’t open up while baking.
- Bake the puffs in the baking oven for 20 min at 350 C or till they are baked, golden brown.
- Enjoy the vegetable puffs with tomato sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Sowmya Sriram