• 1 cup – Wheat flour
• 1 cup – Rice flour
• 1 tbsp – Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• 1 tsp – Black pepper
• 1 tsp – Jeera
• 1/4 tsp- Asafoetida
• Salt to taste
• Oil to fry
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Now add the black pepper and jeera to it.
- Mix the two flours and add water to make it into a thick batter. Add the fried items to this.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Make dosas with this batter.
- Serve hot with tomato or mint chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Radhika Vijay Karthik