To create a spider for Halloween treats is a little bit time consuming recipe. But today we are coming up with an easy and instant recipe to make a spider bites at home without any difficulties. Just follow these easy steps to make it and enjoy your Halloween celebrations.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Servings: 24 pieces
– 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
– 6 cups pretzel sticks
– 1 package semisweet morsels
How To Make?
1. Take a baking sheet and place a parchment paper on it. Keep it aside.
2. Now, take a microwave-safe bowl and add chocolate chips and peanut butter to it and melt them on HIGH for 3-4 minutes. Remove the stir once it becomes smooth.
3. Stir in pretzel sticks. Grab the pretzel sticks and drop on baking sheet in clusters which look like the spiders.
4. Place them in to freezer for 10 minutes.
5. Once the chocolate becomes hard remove them from the freezer and serve.