• 1 – raw Chicken breast mince
• 1 bunch – Spinach leaves, without stalks, washed finely sliced and steamed
• 1 tsp – finely ground Garlic
• 1 tsp – finely grated Ginger
• 1/2 tsp – coarsely powdered Cumin seeds
• 1/2 – freshly ground black pepper
• A pinch of Garam Masala powder
• 1/2 cup – whole cooked and drained Channa dal
• Coarse bread crumbs
• 2 – medium eggs beaten
• Salt to taste
• Oil for shallow frying
- Squeeze out the excess water from the spinach and add to the chicken mince in a glass bowl.
- Add in all the ingredients except the bread crumbs and the eggs. Blend well.
- Wash and grease your hands with oil and shape the mixture into small cylinders.
- Roll in beaten eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry on medium heat until light golden.
- Serve with tomato ketchup, sweet chilli sauce and potato wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Ash