• 3.5 oz – Spinach
• 6 – clams
• 5 cups – water
• 1.5 oz – ground Beef
• 1 tbsp – bean paste
• 2 – green Onions
• 1tbsp – chopped Garlic
• Salt and soy sauce for taste
- Clean clams and spinach well.
- Cut green onions to 2-inch chunks.
- In a pot, put ground beef, bean paste and stir over medium high heat.
- Stir with a wooden spatula until beef is well-cooked.
- Pour water over the mixture in the pot, and boil over high heat.
- When soup is boiling, add clams and spinach.
- When clams open, add green onion, garlic, salt and soy sauce for taste.
- Boil for about a minute.
Recipe courtesy of Julias Cook