• 1 cup – Roasted yellow cornmeal
• 1/4 cup – Roasted semolina
• 1/4 cup – Grated Carrots
• 1 cup – Yoghurt
• 1/2 cup – Sugar
• 1/4 cup – Milk
• 1/2 tsp – Baking powder
• Oil for greasing the dish
- Grease a round dish with a few drops of oil and keep aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and whisk until everything gets well mixed and sugar dissolves.
- Transfer the batter to the greased dish and steam cook in pressure cooker on high for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Put off the stove and keep aside.
- Let the cake cool completely.
- Invert the cake onto a plate and slice.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Priya