• 3 – eggs
• 1 cup – water
• 1/2 tsp – soy sauce
• 1 – green Onion
• 3 – shrimps
• 3 – dried shitake Mushrooms
- Beat eggs and water well. Add soy sauce and salt.
- Soak dried shitake mushroom in water for 15 mins and cut it into pieces.
- Clean and cut shrimps.
- Chop green onion.
- Pour egg water in a small bowl that is either microwavable or oven safe.
- On medium heat, boil 2 cups of water in a pot.
- In the middle of the pot, place the bowl that contains egg water.
- Place a lid on the pot.
- After about 5 mins add green onion, mushroom and shrimp to the bowl in the pot.
- Wait for 5 to 10 mins. Check if it’s cooked.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Julias Cook