• 300 g – dried Apricots
• 200 g – Sugar
• 2 tbsp – Almonds chopped
• 4 tbsp – thick Cream
- Stew the apricots with 3 cups of water till the apricots are soft and pulpy. Remove from heat and remove the seeds.
- Heat the same water that the apricots were stewed in and add the sugar.
- Make a thick syrup then mix in the mashed apricots.
- Simmer for 2 more minutes then turn off heat.
- Transfer to a suitable glass dish.
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds then drizzle the cream on top.
- Serve chilled.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White