Szechuan prawns is a Chinese cuisine which is very famous due to its spicy heat. This spicy prawns makes a simple and impressive dish which people will love to eat. You can use red chili sauce as per your spicy taste. Serve stir fried spicy Szechuan prawns with hot streamed rice.
– 500 gm cleaned, deveined prawns
– 3 tablespoon chopped spring onion
– 2 tablespoon chopped garlic
– 5-6 dry red chilies
– 3-4 tablespoon tomato sauce
– 1 tablespoon vinegar
– 1 tablespoon red chili sauce
– 2 tablespoon soya sauce
– 1 teaspoon brown sugar
– A pinch of edible red color
– A pinch of ajinomoto
– 2 tablespoon corn flour dissolved in ? cup of water
– Salt, pepper to taste
How To Cook?
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add oil and all Ingredients except corn flour and prawns and microwave covered at 100% power for 3-4 minute.
2. Add prawns and ? cup water to the above and mix well.
3. Microwave covered at 100% power for 4-5 minute. Stir in between.
4. Now add corn flour and mix it well and microwave uncovered for 3 minute at 80 % power till the gravy thickens. Standing time of 2 minute to be given.
5. Serve hot with steamed rice.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons