Stir fried vegetables is a continental Chinese food recipe. You can anytime enjoy this food. You can make it for your breakfast, lunch or dinner or for anytime snacks. The combination of different vegetables like cabbage, carrot, capsicum, French beans and more tossed in Chinese sauces makes an excellent dish. Serve it with garlic bread to make a filling meal. Serve hot with Chinese sauces. Learn how to make stir fried vegetables instantly.
– 1 cup cabbage, shredded
– 1 cup carrot, chopped
– 1 cup capsicum, cubed
– 1 cup French beans, stringed and chopped
– 1 cup broccoli, florets separated
– 1 cup spring onions, chopped finely
– 1 cup green garlic, chopped finely
– 1/3 teaspoon ajinomoto
– 1 tablespoon white pepper, freshly grounded
– 1 cup sunflower oil
– Salt to taste
To Make Paste
– 1/2 cup water
– 1 teaspoon corn flour
– 1 tablespoon soya sauce
– 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
– 1 teaspoon chili sauce
How To Cook?
1. Dip French beans, broccoli and carrots in hot water for 5-6 minutes.
2. Remove the vegetables from the water and put them in a cold water for 2-3 minutes. Strain.
3. Dip cabbage and capsicum in hot water for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove and transfer them in cold water for 1 minute. Strain.
5. In a bowl, add water, corn flour, soya sauce, tomato sauce and chili sauce.
6. Now, heat the oil in a deep pan, add spring onions, garlic and ajinomoto to it. Saut? for 1-2 minutes on HIGH flame.
7. Add all the vegetables, salt and pepper powder to the pan and saut? on HIGH flame for 2-3 minutes.
8. Add the previously prepared paste to the pan and mix them well. Cook the vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
9. Delicious stir fired vegetables are ready to serve.
10. Serve it hot.
– You can also add 1 cup fresh paneer cubes to the dish to make it more delicious and color full.!
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons