• 1 cup – Full fat Milk
• 1/2 cup – Sugar
• 2 – eggs
• 1 cup – Strawberries, chopped
• 1.5 tsp – Vanilla extract
• 2 tsp – Corn flour
- Heat milk in a heavy bottomed pan and bring it to a boil.
- Take a large bowl, whisk egg and sugar together, until it turns soft and fluffy.
- Add 1/4th of the boiled milk, slowly*, to the egg and sugar mixture and beat them together.
- Now add the rest of the milk to egg mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract and transfer the egg, milk and sugar mixture to the heavy bottomed pan, and stir it continuously for a while.
- While cooking, this mixture will turn slightly thick.
- Mix the corn flour with 2 tsp of water and keep aside.
- Simmer and cook the mixture for at least 15 minutes, now add the corn flour batter and stir for a while.
- Take it off the heat and keep aside.
- Once cooled, place 2 tbsp of chopped strawberries in a bowl and pour the custard over.
- Top it off with more strawberries, chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Priya