Strawberry Granita is a tasty treat for mocktail lovers. This mocktail is a pretty concoction of strawberry crush, orange juice, lemon juice and lots of crushed ice. This is a delicious mocktail that can be served to the whole family and you can also make this to serve at party. Follow these easy steps to try out this recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 3 Persons
– ? cup strawberry crush
– 1 ? cups orange juice
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 6 cups crushed ice
– 4 strawberries, sliced and fixed on a small toothpick
How To Make?
1. Slit a strawberry and fix it on a toothpick and keep it aside.
2. Blend strawberry crush, orange juice, lemon juice and lots of crushed ice.
3. Pour into glasses and serve it decorated with the strawberry fixed on the wall of the glass.