Stuffed baked Potatoes are cooked by first baking the potatoes and then stuffing some delicious Ingredients in it. Cheddar cheese makes it an easy and tasty meal.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
Servings: 4 Person
– 4 large potatoes
– ? cup milk
– ? cup cream
– ? cup grated cheddar cheese
– 30 gm butter
– 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
– ? teaspoon dry mustard
How To Cook?
1. Pierce potatoes with a fork; place on turntable. Cook for 10 to 12 minute on HIGH flame. Stand in foil for 5 minutes.
2. Cut a thin slice from the top of each potato; scoop out cooked potato with a spoon, leaving a thin shell.
3. Stir milk, cream, half the cheese, butter, parsley, mustard and potato. Mix well until no lumps remain.
4. Spoon mixture into each potato shell. Place on a plate.
5. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika. Cook for 4 to 5 minute on HIGH flame, until cheese is melted.