• 5-6 buns (not the sweet ones)
• 1 small Cucumber chopped
• 1 Onion chopped
• 3/4 cup shredded Cabbage
• 5-6 boiled Potatoes
• 1 cup white sauce
• Tomato and chilli sauce
- Halve the buns. Apply butter and place the potato slices.
- Spread 1 tbsp white sauce.
- Make a layer of cabbage and cucumber.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Cover with white sauce and grated cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 100 degree C for 15-20 mins.
- Serve with both sauces.
- White sauce: Heat 1 tbsp butter. Fry 1 tbsp maida. Fry till light brown.
- Add 1 cup of milk. Keep stirring constantly till thick.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe courtesy of Meenal