• 200g – button Mushrooms
• 2 tsp – Butter
• 1.5 cup – minced Onion
• 1 tsp – coriander leaves, chopped
• 1 tsp – Mint leaves, chopped
• 2 tsp – pav bhaji masala
• 1.5 cup – cooked, mashed Potato
• Salt, to taste
- Separate the stalks from mushrooms and chop them finely. Heat butter and fry onions till light brown. Add the mushroom stalks and fry for 1 minute.
- Add coriander, mint leaves and pav bhaji masala.
- Stir well. Add the mashed potato and salt.
- Mix well and remove from fire.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the potato fill.
Recipe courtesy of Chandra Bhatt