• 2 cups – all – purpose flour
• 1 cup – cornmeal
• 6 – sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
• 1/2 tsp – chilli flakes
• 1 tbsp – Olive oil
• 1 tbsp – active Dry yeast
• 1 tsp – salt
• 1/2 cup – lukewarm water
- Stir in the active dry yeast and salt in lukewarm water.
- Keep aside until the yeast turns foamy.
- Meanwhile, mix in a bowl the all-purpose flour, cornmeal, chopped sun-dried tomatoes and chilli flakes.
- To this, gradually add the foamy yeast mixture, water and olive oil, and mix into a soft dough.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and keep in a warm place for two hours until the dough doubles in volume.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and place a baking sheet on a baking tray.
- Punch down the doubled dough and knead for a while.
- Shape the dough as you desire.
- Arrange the shaped dough over the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes on the middle rack.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya