• 1 cup – Wheat flour
• 150 g – Jaggery
• 150 g – roasted Peanuts
• 5 – Cardamom (elaichi)
• Ghee to taste
• salt to taste
- Grind the roasted peanuts and jaggery together in dry mixer.
- Add elaichi powder.
- Mix the wheat flour with a pinch of salt and a little water as we do for making chapattis slightly stiff.
- Spread the rolls into small puris.
- Stuff the peanut and jaggery powder, cover and pat into small flat breads.
- Cook in the tawa.
- Before serving spread 1 tsp of ghee to each sweet chapatti and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Shyama