Sweet corn and potato gratin is delicious vegetarian Italian dish. It’s a time consuming recipe but once it’s ready you can’t control yourself to eat it again and again. If you don’t like to add butter more in the recipe then you can extra add garlic and olive oil to make it tastier as per your taste. So, what are you waiting for? Don’t waste your time and try this recipe at your home.
– 2 cups fresh corn
– 2 pounds medium potatoes, peeled & sliced
– 1 medium thinly sliced onion
– 3 tablespoon butter
– 2 tablespoon refined flour
– 2 minced garlic cloves
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
– 1 cup whole milk
– 1 can cream-style corn
– 3/4 cup bread crumbs
– 1/2 cup cheese
How To Cook?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 C.
2. In a large saucepan and heat 2 tablespoon of butter and add onion slices to it then saute it until it turns light golden in color.
3. Now, add refined flour, garlic, pepper powder and salt in it and stir it until blended well, then gradually add milk to it.
4. Now, add potatoes and cook it for 8-10 minutes on LOW flame.
5. Once it’s cooked, add corn and cream-style corn and stir it for a while.
6. Then transfer it in a square baking dish greased with butter or oil.
7. In another bowl, put bread crumbs and melted butter and mix them well. Now, sprinkle this mixture over the potatoes mixture and also spread cheese over it.
8. Now, Put this baking dish in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
9. Your delicious creamy Italian dish is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 20-25 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour