• 1/2 cup – grated Coconut
• 1 tbsp – powdered Jaggery
• 2 tbsp – chopped cashew nuts
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 4 – mini uthappams
• 4 tsp – Ghee or oil
• Honey, to serve
- Mix coconut with jaggery. Cook over a low flame till jaggery melts and excess moisture is absorbed. (the mixture must be moist but not runny).
- Mix the nuts and cardamom powder.
- Brush both sides of uthappams with ghee or oil. Make two sandwiches with the coconut filling.
- Toast in sandwich toaster or on a tawa till golden brown. Serve warm, drizzled with honey.
Recipe courtesy of Chandra Bhatt