A delicious Swiss roll pudding which loved by all family members. You can make it at home with the below given easy steps.
– 3/4 cup Maida
– 1/2 cup ground sugar
– 2 Eggs
– 1 tablespoon baking powder
– Fruit Jelly
How To Cook?
1. Beat Egg white till stiff and add egg yolk. Beat it again and add 1 tablespoon sugar.
2. Now, Add sprinkle Maida by teaspoon in the baking tray.
3. Spread mixture and bake in hot oven for 10 minute or till the crust is become light brown in color.
4. Now, Remove on to a flat surface and spread jam on it. Now, Rolland it then cut into slices.
5. Arrange slices in a glass bowl.
6. Now, Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon custard powder, 3 tablespoon of sugar and make custard.
7. Set jelly and spread some chopped fruits on slices
8. Pour custard and put jelly on top.
9. Decorate it and serve.
Preparation Time: 15 Minute
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes