I am big lover of Chinese food whether it’s completely Chinese or the Indo Chinese food I always want to try it. Today I am sharing Indo Chinese recipe with you. Baby corn tastes best when its cooked with Chinese food method. Szechwan Baby corn is a complete Chinese food for the Indian palate! Enjoy it with boiled rice or noodles.
– 200 gms baby corns
– 3/4 cup water
– 1 seasoning cube
– 2 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
– 3-4 dry red chilies
– 2 capsicums, 1 red & 1 yellow – cut into 1″ pieces
– 1 onion – cut into 4 & separated
– 1 1/2 tablespoon soya sauce
– 2 tablespoon vinegar
– 3 tablespoon tomato sauce
– A pinch ajinomoto
– 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
– 1 1/2 tablespoon corn flour dissolved in 1/2 cup water
How To Makes?
1. Mix water and seasoning cube in a pan. Add ginger-garlic paste and red chilies. Keep on fire and give one boil.
2. Add baby corns. Simmer on LOW flame for 5 min. till baby corns get done.
3. Now, mix corn flour in water. Add soya sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce, ajinomoto & red chili powder. Add corn flour paste to the cooked baby corns.
4. Now, Add capsicums and onions and cook further for 2 minutes till sauce turns thick and coats the baby corns.
5. Check salt (seasoning cube has salt) andamp; add if required.
6. Remove from fire and serve hot with noodles or rice.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4-6 Persons