• 2 tbsp – Ghee
• 2- onion, one sliced fine, one chopped fine
• 1 tbsp – Ginger – Garlic paste
• 1 tbsp – chopped Coriander leaves
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp- Red Chilli powder
• 1/4 cup – Tomato puree (50 ml or 3 tbsp)
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 1 tsp – Vinegar
• 1 tsp – Sugar
• 4- eggs
- Heat ghee in a pan and add sliced onions and fry till golden colour on a medium to low heat.
- Add ginger – garlic paste and stir well.
- Add coriander leaves, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix well. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and salt to taste and cook uncovered till almost dry.
- Add vinegar and sugar.
- Transfer tomato mixture in a baking dish and with the back of a spoon make four holes in the mixture.
- Break an egg into each hole and bake in a pre heated oven (OTG) at 180 degree C or 350 degree F until the eggs are set or put in a pan and cook on low heat.
- Serve hot with rotis / bread / pulao.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya