• 1 oz – Plain Yoghurt
• 1-2 tbsp – Tandoori Masala
• 4 halves – Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
• 1 tsp – Minced Garlic
- Mix the plain yogurt with 1-2 tbsps tandoori masala. Add minced garlic if you like.
- Put the mixture in a 1-quart baking dish (not metal).
- Take four halves of boneless skinless chicken breast and cut each half into three pieces.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the yogurt mixture.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- To cook the chicken:
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminium foil and spray it with no-stick spray or oil.
Recipe courtesy of Ectocus