• 1/2 cup – Potato cubes
• 1/2 cup – Purple Yam cubes
• 1/2 cup – Capsicum, diced
• 1/2 cup – Tomato, diced (make sure to remove pulp)
• 1/2 cup – Onion, diced (layers separated)
• 1 cup – Tandoori Marinade
• 2 tsp – Lemon Juice
• Chaat masala
- Take all the ingredients together in a bowl and coat them well with marinade.
- Cover with a lid and keep in freezer for at least 2-3 hours.
- Place on skewers, arrange on grill rack and grill on high for around 20 minutes. Make sure you get tiny black (burnt) spots on vegetables for the best smoky look.
- Keep turning in between 2-3 times to grill evenly.
- Drizzle lemon juice, sprinkle some chaat masala and serve.
- Recipe courtesy: My Own Food Court