• The stuffing:
• 2 – boiled Potatoes
• 1 – small finely chopped Onion
• Coriander leaves finely chopped
• Small piece of grated Ginger
• 1 or 2 – green chillies, finely chopped
• Salt, Red Chilli powder and Garam Masala as per taste
• Butter, as needed
• For the cover:
• 1 cup – Wheat flour
• Water as needed
- Mash the potatoes.
- Blend all the stuffing items to mashed potatoes.
- Make two medium sized rotis. Place the filling on to the one roti and cover it with the second one.
- Roll gently and bake this in a pre-heated oven at 450.
- When top side is done, turn and bake the other side.
- Spread butter over it.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Anupama