• 500 g -chicken Drumsticks
• 1 cup- hung yogurt
• 1 tsp- Ginger paste
• 1 tsp -garlic paste
• 1 tsp -Kashmir chilli powder
• 1 tsp- Garam Masala
• 1 tsp -coriander powder
• 1 tsp- green chillies- chopped
• 1 tbsp- coriander leaves- chopped
• Lemon wedges and Onion rings to serve on the side
- Prick the drumsticks with a fork or make slashes with a knife.
- Mix together with all the ingredients, except onion rings and lemon wedges.
- Leave marinated for 4-5 hours or even overnight.
- Place an upturned saucer in a dish and arrange the drumsticks over it in a circle, with the thicker sides facing outwards.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 mins turning once.
- Cover and cook on high for another 3 mins.
- Uncover and cook on high for 2 mins.
- Let it stand for 5 mins before serving with onion rings and lemon wedges on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Rehana Abdulla