• 2 tbsp – oil
• 1/2 cup – onion, minced
• 2 tsp – garlic, minced
• 1 tsp – ginger, minced
• 1/2 tsp – chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 500 g – Chicken mince
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1 tbsp – coriander leaves, chopped
• 1 tbsp – Mint leaves, chopped
• 2 slices – bread
• Egg and bread crumbs to coat
• Oil to deep fry
• Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a kadai. Fry onion, garlic and ginger till golden brown.
- Add chilli and turmeric powder, minced chicken and salt. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover and cook on low flame till the chicken is tender.
- Add garam masala, coriander and mint leaves.
- Stir till the excess moisture is dried.
- Break the bread into very tiny pieces and add to the chicken mixture.
- Stir well and let the mixture cool.
- Shape the mixture into cutlets of desired shape, coat with egg and bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
- Garnish with onion and tomato rings and serve with French fries.
Recipe courtesy of Ravindra