Paneer is very common Ingredients in Indian recipes. Paneer Snacks is medium spicy and delicious snack. It can be served as a starter. Paneer snacks taste best with pudina chutney or tangy tamarind chutney.
– 250 grams hard Paneer
– Half teacup plain flour (Maida)
– 1 teaspoon salt
– Teaspoon chilli powder
– 1 teaspoon amchur powder (dried mango powder)
– Half teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain)
How To Cook?
1. Take the Paneer and cut it into small cubes.
2. Mix the plain flour (Maida) and ? tsp salt in 1 teacup of water.
3. Mix the chilli powder, amchur powder, half teaspoon salt and ajwain (carom seeds).
4. Dip the Paneer pieces into the batter.
5. Deep fry the Paneer pieces in oil until it becomes light golden brown in color.
6. Roll them into the ready masala mixture.
7. Put on toothpicks and serve hot.
– You can also use potato instead of Paneer.andnbsp;
– Just boil the potatoes and cut into small cubes and deep fry into a ghee. Roll into the ready masala mixture and serve on toothpicks.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: Makes 30 Pieces