• 1 cup – grated Coconut
• 1/2 – 3/4 cup – Jaggery
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 1 tbsp – Ghee
- Grate the soft white portion of the coconut.
- Put the jaggery in a heavy bottomed vessel and add 1/2 cup water and keep on low flame. When the jaggery is completely melted, strain it and put it in a heavy bottomed vessel and allow to boil.
- Add coconut gratings and cook till the mixture just starts leaving the sides of the vessel and becomes solid.
- Add cardamom powder and ghee mix well and remove from the heat.
- Recipe courtesy: Jaisruchi
Recipe courtesy of Jaishree S