Til Khoya Ladoo is also known as Til bugga. It is very popular sweet recipe during the fast and in some region of India like Rajasthan this dish is made on the festival of Makar-Sankranti. The combination of sesame seeds and evaporated milk (Khoya) make this sweet dish very delicious and tasty. So now you can feast on these while fasting or any other occasion.
– 1 1/2 cups roasted and crushed sesame seeds (til)
– 2 tablespoons chopped almonds andamp; pistachio
– Powdered sugar to taste
– 2 cups khoya
How To Cook?
1. Heat the pan and roast khoya over LOW flame until it turns light golden in color.
2. Transfer this roasted khoya to the bowl and set aside for few minutes to cool.
3. When the khoya is lukewarm add roasted and crushed sesame seeds to it and mix well.
4. Then add powdered sugar to the khoya and sesame seeds mixture. Mix it again.
5. Make small balls from this mixture and garnish it with chopped almonds and pistachio.
6. Delicious til khoya ladoo is ready to eat.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes