• 500 g – Milk powder
• 250 g – Butter
• 8 tsp – Cocoa powder
• 750 g – Sugar
- Mix sugar with just enough water and keep it over fire.
- Boil sugar until it reaches one string consistency.
- Add butter and remove from fire.
- The butter will automatically melt in the heat.
- Mix milk powder and cocoa and sieve well.
- Add this to the sugar syrup little by little and stir well (add this before the sugar syrup turns cool).
- The mixture should form a ball.
- Press this on a greased plate and allow it to cool for few minutes.
- Cut it into small pieces.
Recipe courtesy of Anandhi