• 3 – Potatoes (cooked)
• 1 cup – Extra firm Tofu (grated)
• 2 tbsp – Gram flour
• 1 tbsp – Corn flour
• 1/4 cup – Methi leaves/fenugreek leaves (chopped)
• 1/2 cup – Onions (chopped)
• 2 – Green chillies (chopped)
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin powder
• 1/2 tsp – Fennel seed powder
• Oil for Deep Frying
- Heat a little oil, saute onions, green chillies, and methi leaves one by one until they turn soft.
- Take the mashed potatoes, gram flour, corn flour, grated tofu, sauteed onions, green chillies, methi leaves, garam masala powder, cumin powder, fennel seed powder and salt and mix into a thick dough.
- Make medium sized balls from the dough and fry in batches until the koftas turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup or any hot sauces.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya