• 1 cup – crumbled Tofu
• 1 tsp – plain flour
• 1 – Egg
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 tsp – mixed herbs
• 1/4 tsp – smoked paprika
• 1 tbsp – oil
- Take crumbled tofu and plain flour in a bowl and mix them well.
- Break an egg into it and whisk it for a while.
- Add spices and mix everything well.
- Use a cookie-cutter of your choice and place it on a pan.
- Add prepared tofu mixture in that cutter and shape it tightly.
- Repeat the same process for remaining cakes.
- Shallow-fry on both the sides till golden-brown texture.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court
Recipe courtesy of Shruthi