• 400 gms – Tofu
• 1/2 cup – flour (maida)
• 1 tbsp – soya sauce
• 1 onion, sliced
• 4 Cloves garlic, minced
• 4-6 tbsp – oil
• 2 tbsp – Sugar
• For garnishing:
• Onions and finely cut Ginger
- Cut the tofu into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the tofu pieces mixed in flour.
- Then fry the onions and garlic and mix well.
- Mix the soya sauce and sugar in 1 cup of water.
- Add this mixture to the fried tofu and let it cook for 2 mins.
- Remove from heat.
- To serve, put the sauce in a plate and put the tofu pieces over it. Garnish with onions and finely cut ginger.