• 150 gm Tofu
• 1 cup gram flour
• 2 tbsp Curd
• Red Chilli powder – to taste
• 1/2 tbsp Ginger paste
• 1/2 tbsp Garlic paste
• 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
• salt- to taste
• Refined oil
- Cut tofu into cubes or rectangular pieces as desired.
- Apply a little salt on tofu pieces and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Mix gram flour, curd, red chilli powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, garam masala, salt and water to make a thick batter.
- Dip the tofu pieces in the batter and deep-fry in hot oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.