• 1/2 cup – Tofu pieces
• 3 – eggs
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp – Red chili powder
• 1 – Onion, chopped
• 3 – Curry leaves
- Heat a tsp of oil, add the chopped onions and stir them until they turn translucent.
- Add the tofu pieces to the onion and stir them with red chilli powder, curry leaves and salt.
- Beat the eggs with turmeric powder.
- Add the fried onion and spiced tofu to the egg.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan and pour a ladle of this egg mixture.
- Fry them well on both sides until they turn brownish.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya