• 2 – Potatoes (Pressure Cooked and mashed)
• 1/2 cup – Frozen Green peas
• 1/2 cup – Grated firm Tofu
• 1 – Onion (chopped)
• 2 – Garlic Cloves (crushed)
• 1/2 tsp – Fennel seed powder
• 1/4 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 2 – Green chillies (chopped)
• 1 tbsp – Coriander leaves (chopped)
• 8 – Bread slices
- Heat enough oil and fry the cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onions, chopped chillies and crushed garlic cloves.
- Saute everything well until the onions turns translucent.
- Add the grated tofu and frozen peas with fennel seed powder.
- Cook everything well on simmer with salt.
- Once the peas get half cooked, add the mashed potatoes and mix.
- Cook on simmer until the vegetables get well cooked.
- Finally add the coriander leaves and turn off the stove.
- Spread the masala over the bread slice and cover with another bread slice.
- Toast in a bread toaster or in a pan with butter.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya