• 1 lb pack – Tofu, ground
• 10 – Serrano Peppers (or 5 hot green chillies)
• 1 large- Onion, another for garnishing
• 3-4 -cloves Garlic (medium sized)
• Ginger- 1 piece
• All purpose flour- 2 cups
• Salt to taste
• Garam Masala powder- 1 tsp
• 2 tsp -Oil
• 1- Bay Leaf
• 1- Red Chilli for tempering
• l) 1/4 cup – Water
• Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup.
- Grind the onion, garlic, ginger and coriander leaves into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute the red chilli, bay leaf, the paste, salt and garam masala powder.
- Saute for 2-3 mins until the oil and paste leaves the sides.
- Mix flour and water to a pouring consistency. Keep aside.
- Now in a pan, mix the tofu with the mixture and flour.
- Simmer for about 3-4 mins.
- Put the mixture on skewers and grill over charcoal /in the oven.
- Serve with lemon and onion slices.
Recipe courtesy of Arpita