Tomato and cheese is a classic combination to make a sandwich. Pulpy tomatoes taste best with melted cheese. Try this easy to make recipe at home and enjoy.
Preparation Time : 10 Minute
Cooking Time : 10 Minute
Servings : 2 persons
– 4 slices Bread
– 15 gm Butter
– 25 gm processed cheese
– 100 gm tomato
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Pinch of Mustard powder
How To Cook?
1. Properly wash the tomatoes and slice the tomatoes and grate the cheese.
2. Now, lightly roast the bread slices.
3. Mix a pinch of mustard in butter and spread it over bread.
4. Now, arrange tomato slices on bread slice and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper and cover it with grated cheese.
5. Now, it’s time to cook bread slice. Cook it under the grill until the cheese melts and turns into golden brown.
6. Serve hot with green chutney.