Tomato & basil sandwich is very yummy and tasty yet healthy. This is not just only tasty but it is also a refreshing meal. It is very quick and easy to make. On whole-wheat bread layered with mayonnaise, tomatoes, basil leaves and seasoned with pepper powder and salt. On hot summer evenings this recipe is great to eat light and healthy. Here is the easy recipe to try.
– 4 slices of whole-wheat bread
– 8 teaspoons reduces-fat mayonnaise, divided
– 4 thick slices of tomato
– 4 teaspoons chopped fresh basil leaves
– Salt to taste
– 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How To Make?
1. Cut bread into rounds slightly larger than tomatoes with the help of biscuit cutter.
2. Now, spread 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise to each slices.
3. Then top with tomatoes and chopped basil leaves.
4. Season it with pepper and salt.
5. Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes