• 3 – Tomatoes (medium size)
• 3 tbsp – Sugar
• 1 tsp – Ghee
• Cashew nuts – a few
• Raisins – a few
• Cardamom powder – a pinch
- In a vessel boil four to five cups of water.
- When it starts boiling, add the tomatoes and close with a lid.
- Cook for three minutes.
- Gently take out the tomatoes from the water and allow to cool.
- Once it has cooled down, peel the skin and put it in a mixie and make a fine puree.
- Put the puree in a vessel and add sugar.
- Stir continuously and bring to boil.
- When it starts boiling and becomes a little thick, fry cashew nuts and raisins in a tsp of ghee and add it to the pachadi along with cardamom powder.
- Mix it and remove.
- Recipe Courtesy: Kamala’s Corner