• 1 doz. tortilla (any brand with no lard)
• 1 packet – Philadelphia Cream cheese – 8 oz – room temperature
• 3 to 4 pickled jalapeno – finely chopped (optional)
• 1 medium-size tomato, finely chopped (optional)
- Warm the tortilla in the pan. This will help you to roll them easily.
- Mix all other ingredients. Spread the mixture on the tortilla, then roll them.
- Cut the rolls 2 to 2.5 centimetres in size.
- Arrange them in the plate and serve by itself or with hot salsa (hot sauce can be made at home or buy them in the jar).
Recipe courtesy of Renuka