A simple traditional Punjabi style chicken curry recipe with lesser Ingredients. Chicken curry is easy to cook at home. You can make this dish every day. Try to use fresh masala, it flavors great.
Preparation Time:?30 Minutes
Cooking Time:?15 Minutes
– 800 gm chicken (cut into pieces)
– 1 cup curd (dahi)
– 1 cup onion paste
– 1 cup tomato puree
– 2 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
– 3 tablespoon ghee
– 1 tablespoon garam masala
– 1 tablespoon coriander powder
– 1 tablespoon chilli powder
– Salt to taste
How to Cook?
1. Before using the chicken wash it well.
2. Now, mix the chicken pieces with curd, ginger-garlic paste, red chillie powder and salt and keep aside for ? hour into the refrigerator.
3. Now, take a microwave-safe bowl and add ghee, onion paste, tomato pieces and other dry masalas and microwave covered for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring in between.
4. Now add ? cup water in marinated chicken and mix it thoroughly. Cover it properly and microwave it at 100% power for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring in between.
5. Again cover and microwave at 60% power for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Serve hot with butter naan/roti or rice.