Everybody loves cheesecake so much. One of the most delicious cheesecake is here a ?Tricolor cheesecake?. This cheesecake is a wonderful combination of tri-flavor. With tri-flavor it has three colors too. The bottom layer of this cake is flavored with kiwi crush, center layer is white and the third layer is flavored with orange crush. It just looks like the Indian flag. This triple flavored cheesecake is heavenly yummy. Try it at home and share it with everyone.
– 200 gm powdered biscuit
– 50 gm melted butter
– 200 gm cream cheese
– 100 gm whipped cream
– 10 ml gelatin
– 20 ml orange crush or orange flavor
– 20 ml kiwi crush or kiwi flavor
– 30 gm coconut flakes
1. Place powdered biscuit in a bowl and add melted butter to it and mix it well till slightly moist.
2. In a bowl, put gelatin and add boiling water to it and dissolve the gelatin. Stir to cool.
3. In an electric mixture, beat sugar and cream cheese together till light and smooth.
4. Now, whip the cream until stiff and add gelatin to it.
5. Then divide cream cheese and sugar mixture into three bowls.
6. Add orange crush to one part of cream cheese mixture and add kiwi crush to second part of cream cheese mixture and mix well.
7. Keep the third part of cream cheese mixture plain for white color.
8. Take a circular baking dish and put the biscuit mixture first then sprinkle colored coconut flakes then put colored cream cheese mixture one by one and keep it in a refrigerator for about 20-25 minutes to set the cake.
9. Now, prepare mixed fruit sauce of black grape and plum adding sugar to it and use it as the base for this dish when the cake is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 20-25 minutes + Chilling