• 1 package – instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
• 6 cups – Milk
• 4 tsps – rum extract
• 3/4 tsp – ground nutmeg, divided
• 2 cups – heavy cream, (1 pint)
- In a punch bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix; mix well.
- Add the rum extract and 1/2 tsp nutmeg; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream and confectioners’ sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add half of the whipped cream mixture to the milk mixture; stir until well blended.
- Dollop the remaining whipped cream mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 tsp nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Bramaramba Chandrashekar